Sunday 23 December 2012

The Night Before The Night Before

What else would you be doing the night before the night before Christmas except making an emergency pressie?  I hadn't planned another pre-Christmas post because I hadn't planned any more pre-Christmas sewing, but since I've been stitching away this evening I'm going to share it with you.




This is a gift for my niece who likes to help in the kitchen, but Nanny was unable to find an apron suitable for her size so tonight it was Auntie Sarah to the rescue.  (You really have to love Google and online tutorials!)


Voila - one reversible apron for a 10 year old granddaughter from her Nanny.


If you are interested, this was the tutorial I used.


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I was unplanned sewing last night, too. The internet is a marvellous place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Auntie Sarah! I have also been sewing an apron. Sssshhhhh! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to help out Nanny, I bet your niece will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab last minute make! I'm sure she loved it!Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...