Yesterday afternoon we had another gathering of Bee Blessed and busied ourselves making disappearing 9 patch blocks
|I did make more than one block but just forgot to take the photos!|
We also have our Bee's first fully finished quilt top this weekend -
|First Bee Blessed finish - "Monkey Fun" quilt|
Isn't it great? Thanks to Susan for sending us the quilt top and the fabrics to complete the border and binding. I think you'll agree this will be fabulous for any little boy! Fear not, there are several other quilts approaching completion as well - we've been working hard to keep up with all the beautiful blocks you've been sending and that we're whipping up ourselves!
In the hope of not falling behind again with Birdie Stitches I put a boost on the stitching of the October block. Just in time for the November one to come next week! I omitted the spiders from the original design - spiders and I cannot co-exist even in stitchery!
Not so sure if this one is still a bit Hallowe'en-ish for me (I don't do Hallowe'en) but I did like the voluptuous pumpkins.
Hope your weekend has had some bright and cheery in spite of the wind and rain!