Here's what my October sewing looked like:
Glad to report that I achieved everything I set out to this month and a wee bit more too.
- Bee Blessed - 1 crazy scrappy block in yellow, pieced a country squares pram quilt top and worked with Judith on the green and charcoal wonky blocks
- Strips and Squares quilt - waiting for supplies to arrive briefly stalled a couple of other projects, so I made 49 of the remaining blocks for this quilt, just didn't get time to blog them.
- Joel Dewberry Quilt - finished and being delivered in Australia as I post this.
- Class Project - project will start this week, so far we've been making samples of various applique techniques. Let's just say some of mine are better than others!
- Not So Gross Quilt - complete, washed, dried and folded awaiting donation to Bee Blessed
- Unexpected extras - yellow and orange 5" crumb blocks, yellow block for my collection of crazy scrappies, Swoon quilt deconstructed and sashing added and quilt completed, Martha May Bag, started a Christmas stocking and started another small baby quilt of wonky crosses. Oh yes, and I squeezed in a Great Big Kiss block tutorial and made a start on a Wonky Crosses baby quilt.
Not quite sure how I fitted that all in - if you'd asked, I'd have said I hadn't done that much this month, but clearly October was a little longer than my memory.
So, on to November. What's up my sleeve for this month of dark nights?
Bee Blessed - we have so many projects under way at the moment that I'm unlikely to be at a loss to find a project to keep me busy for Bee Blessed, starting with finishing piecing the green/charcoal wonky blocks into a quilt top.
Hipbees - Catherine sent this lovely selection of cheery colours to whip up into a LynneBobSquarePants block - yikes!
Class Project - I will be starting (and hopefully completing) my applique cushion front at class this month.
Christmas Stocking for Teacher - started last month but needs to be finished off.
Wonky Crosses Baby Quilt - a Magnus Magnusson project (I've started, so I'll finish)
Strips and Squares Quilt (recycled shirts) - make four more 16 patch blocks.
Christmas Wallhanging - I have an idea to replace my Welcome wallhanging with a festive design hanging for the month of December which will mean I need to get that idea out of my head and onto fabric this month!
Christmas Charm quilt - I have an adorable charm pack of Joy by Kate Spain which I would love to just make a very simple charm quilt from, I wonder if I could?
I think that'll do to be getting on with, though in the back of my mind I think there's something I've forgotten.
What plans do you have for November stitching?