Friday 11 June 2021

Spelling Bee - Progress 7

It's been a while since I updated you on the progress of my Spelling Bee blocks.  There are a couple of reasons for that.  Firstly, I've been pretty busy with other things, but secondly, when I did have time to give to Spelling Bee, I spent a lot of it cutting!

The result is that I only have these to show you - 


I love the fabric combinations in these O, I and parentheses blocks.  This quilt is perfect for playing with fabric combinations.

It's ok that I only managed to make 4 blocks recently, because I have another 7 or 8 blocks in little ziplock bags ready to be stitched together.  Hoping to open a few of those fabric packages this weekend ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...