Thursday 24 June 2021

Catch up on cross stitch finishes

I've been stitching a little faster than I've been blogging recently, so I have a few finishes to catch you up with.


True Friends is the design from my first ever Cotton and Twine Subscription Box back at the end of January.  I absolutely loved stitching this and enjoyed everything about the subscription box, from the pattern and threads to the frame that was included and the little sweet treat and gift heart too.  I will gift this to a friend later this summer, but for now I admire it as it awaits being passed on.



This design is from a new-to-me designer called Jeannine McGowan who designs under the name of The Blue Flower.  Jeannine released a number of patterns at this year's Needlework Online Expo in March and this is just one of three that I purchased.  It's called Language of Flowers: Spring.  

I stitched with the DMC alternatives to the silk recommendations.  It was a little too dense perhaps to use two threads on this 20 count fabric, but I needed double strands for the blended colour ways that were charted.  Next time I'll know better.  Gives it great texture and it still looks nice.


I also achieved a finish on the Shine On Sampler cross stitch SAL a teeny bit ahead of the Fat Quarter Shop SAL schedule.  I love that Bonnie and Camille made a cross stitch design of their new sampler quilt from the Quilt Bee book.  It was deceptive though - so many more stitches than I had imagined are in that piece, but I don't regret a single one. And, of course, the actual quilt sampler from the book is on my to do list, hopefully for 2022 ;-)


20 comments:

  1. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.honey extractor

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject.สล็อต 999

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the สล็อตวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their !บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading yourบา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post but I was wondering if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be very สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked your blog. Please บาคาร่าวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. It has proved utmost beneficial for me.สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks. I have สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog has chock-a-block of useful information. I liked your blog's content as well as its สล็อตxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a เว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  15. This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting and well-written. I เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love visiting sites in my free time. I have visited many sites but did not find any site more เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have done such a good jobเว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful information. Your point เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  19. The content is utmost interesting! I have completely enjoyed reading your points and have สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please read carefully
    It is important to educate yourself about common illnesses, healthy women and men. it's business
    Intermediate bone marrow (kidney organs) in the kidneys, testes and 100% heavy contact dose. Send email to Marialadrimaholyclinic@gmail.com
    We have enough
    It is important to have a good experience.
    Do you want opportunities, opportunities, opportunities to achieve financial gain?
    I've bought your head
    for 880,000 euros
    Price: 570,000 euros
    Ovary: 300,000 to
    Mr. Larsen: SEK 450,000
    VIB / Sida Ultra Vibros 11 what we are allowed, what we are allowed VIB / SIDA Ultra Vibros 11
    Send us an email
    Email;
    email address; Marialadrimaholyclinic@gmail.com
    what: pregnancy
    Me with respect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...