Saturday 12 June 2021

Flosstube Beginnings

I've been busy stitching away here and making sure I keep up the content for my new sewmesarah Flosstube Channel.  Moving into Flosstube has been a steep learning curve but it has been such a great experience and I am so glad I made the leap, even though initially it terrified me.



The flosstube community has been hugely welcoming, encouraging and supportive of my baby channel and I even managed to hit 1,000 subscribers in just two videos!! Stunned doesn't even begin to explain how I feel.  I kind of thought a few of my best stitchy friends would pop by, say Hi and occasionally dip in.  But, the flosstube community has really shown up, engaged, shouted me out on their channels and totally accepted everything I've had to show - cross-stitch, embroidery, quilting, whatever.  It has been truly a lot of fun.



Of course, hitting the 1,000 subscriber milestone deserved a little giveaway opportunity for those who have supported me.  So, with Christmas in July stitching just right around the corner, I made a small Christmas patchwork project bag with co-ordinating needle minder and included the sweet 'Snow Joyful' Christmas ornament cross stitch chart by Homespun Elegance.  If you haven't checked out my flosstube yet and might be interested, please pop over there and take a peek.  While you're there you can enter the giveaway - just follow the instructions on the video.

A huge thank you to all of you who have popped over to the blog from Flosstube.  Thank you for following, for wanting to find out a little more about what I'm up to and for engaging.  It has been a fun start to this new journey.  I am looking forward to seeing how it goes from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...