Monday 17 August 2020

Triangles Cushion





I enjoyed piecing a second cushion for DS in July, especially as the HSTs were already pieced and trimmed.  They were the bonus offcuts HSTs from his university quilt.


I made him a cushion cover to go along with his quilt and to accompany him to Durham next month (sob, sob).



I love how the triangles work together in those colours - one of my all time favourite combinations.



All of that science/maths fabric on the front combined with the musical print from Aspen Frost on the back.  One way or another DS hopes to continue with both subjects areas next academic year.  It makes me happy to make for his big new adventure!

2 comments:

  1. A perfect matching present. Boys are hard to sew for so with the quilt and cushion he has an amazing present to remind him of home. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks wonderful! Hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...