Monday 10 August 2020

Response to RetroFabulous

 Hi RetroFabulous!

Apologies for not being able to reply directly to your comment about the Triple Pouch but you are a 'No-reply blogger' and therefore I cannot return your email.

I can't really remember the specific of making the pouch two years ago now, but as the blog post says, it is really important to read every word and just do what it says even if intuitively it might not feel right.  It did come together for me when I did that especially with the folding and tacking parts.  I hope you are able to complete the pouch without too much stress and that your daughter loves it!!

Kind regards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...