Wednesday 19 August 2020

Lunch Aprons for Primary School




So, as well as planning for my eldest offspring to head away to university in September, I am planning for my youngest to start Primary School!



Aprons for school lunch!  Some fun polycotton prints from The Remnant House (just £2.99/mtr) and we have hippos, birdies and flamingoes on her aprons.  This is what is known as optimistic sewing.  I am hopeful that wearing one of these at lunch time might help keep her uniform clean for a second day's wear.  Living in hope folks!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! I'm sure she will enjoy wearing them, whether at school or at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here’s hoping they work - I bet she looks gorgeous in them! Hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...