Saturday 22 October 2016

Happy Days BOM - Month 9

Month 9 of Sarah Fielke's Happy Days BOM is the last of the quilt block patterns.  Sarah's versions of her finished quilt centre are so inspiring and motivating.  I can't wait to see all of my blocks finished and properly laid out together.



This foundation pieced block (Block 15) was perhaps the easiest of the FPP blocks in this BOM.  Planning the colour graduation was fun and I love this colour scheme so much, I think I'd like a quilt for our bed in it.  Wouldn't that be fresh and crisp for Spring?  (Must NOT start another quilt - keep repeating - Must NOT start another quilt.)



This rather colour-washed photo is of block 12.  I really does look better in reality.



Scalloped hexie flowers are adorable, don't you think?  Lovely EPP and appliqué choice from Sarah for this "final" block (Block 20) of the BOM.

Of course, it's not my final block as I still have the song bird from Month 7 to stitch and five of the wreath border blocks, but I'm getting closer to being up to date.  Just on time for another month's instructions to land in the inbox and put me behind again - lol!

Just keep sewing. Just keep sewing.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blocks. The scalloped flowers are my favourites, and I love the cute elephants too! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how all these blocks are coming along, I can't wait to see them all together

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...