Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sew Many Plans - July 2013


Hmmm, I appear to have missed June's Sew Many Plans post completely!  There's been a lot going on, and not much of it stitching.  Still, looking back over the time since my plans for May post, I have done more than I remember, even if not all that I had planned.

I hope to squeeze a few more sewing hours out of this month than usual, making the most of the time that will be freed up by the summer break in Junior's extra-curricular activities.  Gotta admire my own optimism!

So, what am I hoping to be up to?



Well, the special birthday sampler quilt for my MIL is now a pieced top and needs to be basted, quilted and bound this month - really MUST be done or it won't be ready on time.


Tanya has sent us some groovy fabric to make tree blocks for her month as Queen Bee in hipBees.  Another fun challenge for the month!


My Forever Hexagons quilt is still in need of more hand quilting, yep still.

And, of course there this to get ready for ...


Might be a weeny bit excited!

How does your sewing month of July look?

1 comment:

  1. Between me and that list, it should be plenty to keep you out of trouble this month! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...