Wednesday 10 July 2013

Making Me Smile - 28/52



I have officially started a new job this week which in itself is making me smile, but the grin maker I can share with you is my personal crazy patch mousemat that I ordered for my desk.



I may have uttered some juvenile, not terribly professional, squeals when this arrived through the post.  Easily amused, I know!


It's going to help keep my desk a cheery place to be!



PS - In case you are interested the personalised mousemat is from mymousemat.com.  I have no links whatsoever with them but I have ordered from them several times (photos of grandson for grannies' and grandas' mousemat gifts) and am always happy with the results.  £7.99 per mat (including postage), easy photo upload, arrives in about 2 days, AND it has a PVC surface so is waterproof and lasts much longer than those fabric covered ones.

6 comments:

  1. Great idea for a gift and good luck in your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are now in the new job - hope all goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooooo cool! Wish I had a mouse mat now! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new job. Love the mouse mat, sounds a good idea being PVC,could do with one like that as mine has curled up at the edges, think to do with the sun, not that we get much normally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Best of luck with the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mousemat is really cool and it's inspired me to do another one of those quilt-as-you-go patterns, but I'm confused. Is it a photo of fabric which you uploaded and had printed?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...