Thursday 20 June 2013

Stowaway!

It's my camera skills that are wonky not the block!

Last week I showed you the first batch of the Siblings Together Block Drive churn dashes that have been making their way to me.  Among them were two lovelies from Annie B who kindly sent her blocks along with her Bee Blessed contributions.  Well, it seems there was another little churn dash stowed away in the package which we had overlooked initially so this is a big thank you to Annie for another great block for the boy quilt.  Sorry I missed it first time around!


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing these altogether again! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great polka dots... Kind of aquatic looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great addition to the quilt! Di x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...