Sunday 31 January 2021

A happy treat for ME!

Let me show you what arrived in the post last week.


I know that even the box itself is gorgeous, but wait until you see what's inside!



Can you stand the suspense?



This, dear blog friends, is a little gift to myself.  It's my first ever Cotton and Twine subscription box!  This is a monthly cross-stitch subscription but you aren't necessarily committed to a particular subscription period, so you can cancel when you want to.  You do know in advance what is coming in the monthly box because tantalising pics are posted on the Cotton and Twine IG page. There's a pattern chart for this month, the brown paper package contains the fabric, threads and needle for stitching it and even the frame to finish it has been supplied.  There's also a sweet little heart ornament from East of India and a sachet of coffee and vegan jelly hearts (for veganuary) which I imagine will provide stitching sustenance.

Thank you so much to the ladies at Cotton and Twine for a gorgeous first box for me.  I've also spied next month's design and am thrilled that it too will head this way in due course.  If you are interested in the subscription box check out their website and IG feed.  Also take a look at the Historical Sampler Company website or @historicalsampler on IG for other kits and designs they sell.  There's not much there I don't want to add to my cart!



2 comments:

  1. I have had several boxes and they are always lovely, they feel like such a treat when you open them. I particularly like their Christmas designs. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Christmas designs are beautiful. There are so many gorgeous kits on their website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...