Thursday 1 August 2019

Mini Archie's July Furtle

Archie The Wonder Dog




This month I made a Hold Everything! Bag.  It was quite a challenge but it's done!






My Spelling Bee Quilt progressed another couple of letters and a typewriter block this month.  I also did quite a wee bit of cutting for future blocks too.  It takes a wee while cutting all the little pieces, but sometimes it's an effective use of time that I can't spend at the machine, in preparation for time when I can.




As a wee scrappy aside I stitched up some Cord Keepers which I've been meaning to do (literally) for years now. They take just minutes really if you have supplies to hand.  I added a little tutorial for them to my blog post if you're interested.

Aside from having to purchase some zips and vinyl for the Hold Everything! Bag, I've been continuing to work from stash - saintly me!  Surely, one of these days I'll actually notice the difference, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.beehive

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...