Thursday 18 February 2021

Valentine Stitching

As well as the Stitches From the Heart cross stitch, I found a few other Valentine themed stitcheries to play with this month.  




I finished up Bee Mine by Stitching with the Housewives. I cannot tell you how much I adore this fun, little design!




This pretty stitch is from a free pattern by The Primitive Hare.  I stitched this 1 strand over 1 thread on a 25 count even weave so it's teeny, tiny (3.5" embroidery scissors for scale).



And, just to keep exercising my ageing eyesight, this is another tiny one.  It's the 2020 Collector's Heart design by Heart In Hand.  I haven't made any further progress on this one, but maybe in time for next Valentines. Then, perhaps I'll make all of these Valentine smalls into little pillows or ornaments for a love-filled display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...