Saturday 20 February 2021

Spelling Bee - Progress 3

Late in 2019 I made a start on Lori Holt's Spelling Bee Quilt.  At that time I published Progress 1 and Progress 2 posts and as you can see there's been a bit of a lull until this Progress 3 post!  2020 with all it's cancelled plans and nonsense got in the way somewhat and then I was distracted by the Kindred Spirits QAL, but it's lovely to be ready to pick this one up again.



Happily, I discovered that I had already cut the fabrics for M and W back in 2019 so these were a nice little easy return to piecing.




Then I cut and pieced the U and the hashtag.  Must say, it's very satisfying to choose fabrics and to work on these.  

I do hope to be able to make regular progress now with the Spelling Bee blocks, but to be honest, the cutting is intense with so many tiny pieces, so it will be slow and steady to win this race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...