Monday 7 September 2020

Kindred Spirits Quilt Along

 

Kindred Spirits QAL by Just Jude Designs

I am beyond excited to be joining in with Just Jude Designs' very first Quilt Along which starts on Monday 14 September.  Doesn't it look brilliant?  If you fancy joining in, you still have plenty of time to read all about it and gather your ideas and supplies, just saying'.

The Kindred Spirits QAL is just what I need for a little push to refresh and expand some of my skills, since I've gotten a bit rusty.  Over Lockdown I found that SALs and QALs seemed to work well for me at a time when I was struggling to maintain focus, so I think the structure of having a weekly assignment will be just the ticket for the autumn through winter months (runs mid-Sept to end Jan).



At the end of last week I couldn't wait to pull fabrics and get myself all ready for the big lift off.  I decided that since I have so many 30s fabric left over from my abbreviated Dear Jane adventure, I'll use them up for a scrappy version of the quilt with a variety of white on whites forming their own scrappy background.  I'm looking forward to making fabric choices week by week and seeing the quilt grow!

Now, I just have to wait patiently for Monday 14th.  Are you joining us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...