Wednesday 20 June 2018

Quick Apology

Hello Folks!

If you have left a comment on any of my recent posts and I haven't replied it's because Blogger hasn't been sending the usual comment notifications to my email.  After a wee bit of investigation, it seems this is a problem for more than just me and Blogger are working on it.  So, thank you so much for your comments and please accept my apologies that I haven't replied to you.  Fingers crossed Blogger will resolve the issue and normal service will resume soon.

Kay - I'm delighted you have finally broken into that B&C stash.  Make something magnificent to enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...