Sunday 29 October 2017

Bee Blessed Block call for November


Bee Blessed are hoping you can help them out with some speedy, fun 16 patch blocks suitable for modern men quilts.  I did chuckle when I read the colour specs and saw "modern brown" on the list but I know exactly what that means so it was a really helpful prompt - sludge, be gone!  

The blocks are made using the fab tutorial by Fiona Poppy Makes here.   All the details are over on the Bee Blessed Blog here.  Deadline for blocks is 25 November.  While you're there be sure to read their latest update and see all the gorgeous quilts they've been able to pass on with your help. 

So what are you waiting for?  Grab your fabrics and rotary cutter, switch on your machine and get to it ;-)

SaveSave

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...