Saturday 8 March 2014

Soy Amado

So excited to see the first of Little Island Quilting's Soy Amado quilts being put on a bed at the home for former street kids in Mexico City. Excited too because I see my red and blue log cabin blocks in there. Keep an eye on Alison's blog for more pics soon. The first delivery has been made and she is just waiting on more photos coming through.
As a long term project there is plenty of time for you to get involved and send a quilt or a few QAYG blocks for this lovely cause. Read here for more of my thoughts and the links to all the details if you are interested.

6 comments:

  1. How lovely to see your block in there! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to see your blocks included :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. snap Sarah i spotted my 2 blocks too!! How did you get this photo on your blog? Please

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful quilt and a worthy cause. They got it all put together very quickly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...