Sunday 25 October 2020

Kindred Spirits - Week 6

 

So, my final catch up block was the mighty Dresden.  It's huge! But it's beautiful, don't you think?



This photo doesn't do my fabric colours justice.  Much prettier IRL.



Then the Dresden was joined with a little sashing strip to the Week 5 Garden Baskets block and another little section of the quilt top comes together!

Encouraged by my catching up and by the small sections that are building, I wanted to see the 'story so far', so I laid my Kindred Spirits QAL blocks out on the kitchen tiles.  Coming along nicely, I'd say.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...