Wednesday 7 October 2020

Emelie aime la pluie embroidery

 


We've finally embarked on the fixing and redecorating of our house. Well, we've done all the preparation and now the painters are in, with carpet fitters due at the end of the week (I very much hope).  While I'm in the lull between prep and putting back together, I'm putting my feet up with a little 15cm embroidery.  After all, I'm going to have lots of lovely freshly painted walls to hang things on, aren't I?

This little printed fabric kit is 'Emelie aime la pluie' (Emelie loves the rain) by Un Chat Dans L'aiguille.  It's sooooo cute and as with anything else I've ever stitched by Christel, such a pleasure to do.  Enjoying it immensely.  What are my chances of finishing it before Monday?  Sometimes I think 'totally possible', other times 'not a chance'.  It won't matter really though because it will be worth waiting for!


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...