Wednesday 22 July 2020

Applique Hearts Boxy Bag



My very lovely and very talented friend Judith of Just Jude Designs has recently taken her teaching skills online - a huge bonus at a time when actual classes are not possible.  As well as several free tutorials on her new You Tube Channel, she recently released a paid project class for an Applique Hearts Boxy Bag.  I knew the release of this class was coming and was so looking forward to it.

It didn't disappoint! I followed step by step each instruction of Judith's brilliant video tutorial and now have a glorious Tilda appliqué hearts boxy bag to show for it!



The minute I finished, Little Miss ran away with my lovely new bag and appropriated it for her pretend picnic lunch, which explains why my photo fo the bag's lining pocket and side pen pockets looks like this -


Albeit that mummy has other plans for her boxy bag, it's clear my girl has good taste in bags!!

I cannot recommend Judith's teaching and her tutorials highly enough.  Please try them out and support her business if you can.  Try one of her free You Tube tutorials as a taster - you will learn so much more than just the project in question (loads of handy helpful tips along the way).


Here's a sewing machine mat I whipped up a few weeks ago following her Scrappy Table Mat Tutorial.  A very satisfying scrap project if you have plenty of those around.



I even managed to conquer fully machine binding for the first time thanks to Judith's great explanations!  Really, you should go have a look and give one of her great tutorials a whirl - you won't be sorry!



1 comment:

  1. This looks great. I do like a tutorial with lots of pictures so a Youtube one will be wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...