Thursday 27 December 2018

Quilt Now BOM 2014/2015 - finally finished!!




A mere 4 years and 5 months after starting the very first Quilt Now Mystery BOM, I have actually got a completed quilt hanging on a wall!!


I have loved making this quilt (even the techniques that weren't my favourites) but am very pleased to  now have it where it can be enjoyed.




It's hanging on my landing just at the top of the stairs where there has been a boring blank space for too long.  Much better now! It's a tricky spot to get pics of, but hopefully you can see why I love it so much.


1 comment:

  1. Good job! We all have a quilt that has been sitting around for years waiting the last bit of work to happen. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...