Saturday 29 December 2018

Cosy Christmas Quilt Update




I can hardly believe it's more than 2 years since I started Lori Holt's Cosy Christmas quilt and the quilt remains unfinished even now!  But, I have made progress very slowly and now have a Cosy Christmas flimsy.

I love it!  It's wonky and quite inaccurately pieced but oh, it's such a cute design!!

I was going to baste it last weekend but, much to my disappointment, discovered that I'm out of 505 spray, so looks like it'll be another while/year before this quilt crosses the finish line!

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't really matter if the piecing isn't perfect, only you will probably notice anyway. This is a sweet design, I particularly like the holly block. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...