I am not declaring a fabric purchasing ban, especially as a new Bonnie & Camille range is just about to hit the shops, but I am going to raid my stash as much as possible for the projects I have on my list for the next few months.
So here's what I've raided so far:
- fabrics for Reene's Mystery BOM in the Quilt Now Magazine
- fabrics for finishing the Sparkling gemstones quilt with Kaffe Fassett fabrics (hopefully enough for backing too)
- a package of fabrics to finish the Apple Core EPP quilt top
- pack already cut for a pixellated heart baby girl quilt
- selection of fqs to cut a baby boy quilt from
- a basket of fabrics for making three gift cushions - I think there will be enough for the backings of the cushions too
ALL FROM MY STASH!
Here's a wee peek at the cutting I've already done for the three butterfly cushions:
I think this is a great start to my stash raiding, now I just need to get sewing!!