Friday 9 April 2021

'Tucked Away' Pouch

 



Last month I had the privilege of pattern testing Just Jude Designs 'Tucked Away' Pouch.  

This is a beautiful versatile pattern for two sizes of pouch with those gorgeous twisted tucks. I made the smaller one, which was still a fairly generous 8" x 6".  You will certainly have fun playing with your fabric choices for these pouches.  The whole time I was stitching I thought this would be a perfect project to preserve the very last little scraps of your most treasured collections - maybe a Denyse Schmidt line, or Heather Ross, or Bonnie and Camille?  Or, imagine the little tucks in an ombre gradation ... so many possibilities!  As you can see, I went with a little rainbow of scrappy leftovers from my Kindred Spirits Quilt and a little piece of natural Essex Linen.

As always with a Just Jude pattern you can expect beautifully clear written, step by step instruction supported by plenty of photographs to keep you on track.  Fancy a little post-Easter sewing treat? Then hop on over to the website to purchase your own copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...