Wednesday 21 September 2011

Wanna help?

Okay you helpful peeps, Karen from Listen to the Birds Sing has put out a wee request for help to make little blocks for her Kind Stitches Bee which is making light quilt tops (no wadding) for children in Pattaya, Thailand who have been rescued from prostitution and sex trafficking.



Karen says it all much better than me, so if you're interested in lending a hand check her post here.  It's not a big ask and I'm sure many of our scrap baskets have ideal materials for the little blocks she's putting together!

1 comment:

  1. Well said! I got a few more done last night! They're really quite addictive! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...