Tuesday 6 September 2011

Farmer's Wife - a few more blocks

I think I'm resigning myself to the fact that I will always be behind with this QAL, but hey ho, who's going to arrest me?  The quilt police?

Anyway, here are my latest additions to the FW blocks, bringing me to 21 blocks in total so far. Just another 80 to go!


Block 74 - Ribbons

Block 81 - Snowball

Block 29 - Economy

Block 54 - Kitchen Woodbox

Block 56 - Maple Leaf

Block 31 - Evening Star



And who knows, maybe one of these weeks I will actually catch up!

3 comments:

  1. Love the tulip fabric in the blocks Sarah. They all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some seriously pretty fabrics going into those blocks! They look great. I haven't done one since I bodged up the last two and have stuffed them in a cornre, ignoring them because I don't want to pick out all those stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, I especially like the maple leaf one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...