Saturday 29 August 2020

Personalised Pencil Case



Little Miss CT starts P1 next week!  

I think with all of the surreal things happening in the world these last months I can hardly believe that it will actually happen next Tues, that school will actually be back up and running. 



School bags are currently disallowed and pencil cases are to be left in school rather than transfer back and forward between school and home. So I'm glad to have made her a special pencil case that is easily identifiable from the others in the class, and of course it meant I got to indulge in all the cute fabric and buttons and ric-rac and embroidery.  Playtime for mummy!

4 comments:

  1. This is very sweet, I would have loved a personalised pencil case as a child. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...of course I never thought of embroidering it myself...technology has grabbed me...like what machine can do this or that....great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, my new one month granddaughter's name is Aoife. Everything I make for that girl is going to have to come from my sewing room...not too many Aoife names in America..Again, Thank you for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the fun of making 'book bags' for my lot when they went off to school! That is a really cute pencil case for little one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...