Friday 26 June 2015

The story so far ...

Because they both asked so nicely, and because they are fabulous encouragers, inspiration and solution providers for all sorts of stitching issues, here is a picture of all of my 18 Moda Modern Building Blocks so far as requested for Mrs Sew and Sew and Archie's mum.



It is only with laying them out for this picture that I'm beginning to get an idea of the overall size of this quilt.  It's a bit of a biggie!  Remember, there are still 30 6" blocks to be added to these ones.  I know it's not the best picture, ladies, but I hope you can see something of the quilt it will eventually become.


5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow!!! This quilt is going to be amazing!! I hadn't realised how enormous some of those blocks are!

    P.S. Thank you for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! 30 more blocks?! It's going to be fabulous... And huge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great together! It gives a real sense of size and perspective on the individual blocks we've been seeing! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...