Thursday 18 June 2015

Moda Modern Building Blocks - Blocks 14 & 15



Moda Modern Building Blocks - Block 14
Block 14 is quite restful to look at I think.  It will finish at 12" and was quite simple to construct.  The grey fabric was gifted in a scrap pack from Judith but I'm not sure which B&C line its from.  It's not one of the ones I bought myself so perhaps it's Vintage Modern or Happy Go Lucky - anyone know?

Moda Modern Building Blocks - Block 15
I always love a star flower block.  Another 12" finished block, I am just hoping that I haven't made it too "busy" with my fabric choices.  Perhaps this aqua/seafoam colour background print helps to calm it down a little (or maybe that's just wishful thinking).  I won't re-do it now but that is always a possibility when it comes to seeing how all of the blocks work together before final piecing.



3 comments:

  1. Another two gorgeous blocks (and more pointy points!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, can't remember which collection the grey is from! Blocks are looking great! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...