Saturday 28 May 2011

Brit Quilt Swap - Progress Report 1

So here's how my Brit Quilt Swap mini-quilt is going -

There's been...

... a bit of this
folding

... lots of this


cutting

... oodles of this

stitching
... yes, a little bit of this (not too much though)


unpicking

... buckets of this

ironing


... gazillions of this

trimming

and eventually, three of these

daisies!

Still loads more to do, and I am now thankful that a) I started early and b) posting date isn't 'til end of June!

If you're peeking in partner, I really hope you like what you see so far!

4 comments:

  1. They are worth all the effort, Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're so yummy! The blues you've used are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant piecing. It is going to be a a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...