Well, I've made a start on the design for the quilt for my Brit Quilt Swap partner. I did my homework (ie spying), made some notes, scanned the internet and then got out my colouring pencils! (Actually, I also had a small panic attack in the middle of all that somewhere but it seems to have passed.)
I posted this little teaser to start with over at the flickr group
and clever clogs Lynz guessed what it is.
So now I've drafted up the whole plan and it looks like this
I have really tried to incorporate my partner's likes on several levels, so I hope I won't disappoint her.
Now I'm off to make some fabric choices
and do some maths!