Sunday 27 March 2011

It's MINE all MINE!

I know it's a very selfish title, but today I have been spoiled by my friend Judith.  I am so excited - LOOK!!!

She has made me a mug rug of my very own, and see how beautiful it is!!!!!!

Not only is it gorgeous and stitched so beautifully, but it's filled with so much thought and consideration of me that I'm so truly thrilled.  It's got foundation piecing which I'm a new fan of, it's purple and green which you will know I'm currently having a fling with and it has lovely little feminine touches in the crochet lace and daisy trimming.  I cannot say which a privilege it is to have a Judith original!  I just love it and yes, it's MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...