Friday 11 March 2011

Birdie Stitches BOM

I warned you at the end of January that my resistance to joining in with Little Miss Shabby's Birdie Stitches BOM was weakening!  Resisting no longer, I got my hands on the little bits of beauty that are Moda's Sunkissed charm packs and some white cotton and set to making up the blocks ready for the monthly embroidery additions.  Don't they look so girly and sweet?




The plan is to work out the embroidery on one of the blocks as a trial and just to be sure I can manage it. Then (if I don't get tempted to keep going) I'll pack everything away into a kit to take on summer hols this year to while away the peaceful moments when the boys hit the hills with their bikes! That's the kind of forward planning I like!

So that's it for now. Maybe I'll have an embroidered block to show you shortly but the rest will have to wait for a proper catch up later in the year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Just looking thru some blogs (as you do on a dull Friday afternoon) and found you, loved the mug rug sent by your friend, saw it about 5 minutes ago on her blog!have seen lots of these all over blog-land and think it would make a great original project for my grand daughter who is coming over next week.I love blogging its so good knowing we are part of this huge network of cyber friends sharing each others work and caring about them in our own way.
    Keep up the good work.
    Lorraine
    Monkey Business & Quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...