Wednesday 16 June 2021

WIPGO update April & May 2021

My goal for WIPGO this year is to work 10hrs on each project in the month in which it is called, and so far I've been managing to keep up with the stitching, even if I am late sharing it here with you.  

WIPGO numbers called for April and May covered these projects:



#3 - Square Tile Sampler - might not look like much but this was a 10 hour start on this lovely tile motif design.



#21 - Celebrate Spring - this beautiful pattern from Madame Chantillly was a real pleasure to work on.  I hope I can get back to it soon.  That little shepherdess needs her sheep!





#19 - Create Every Day  - this little stitch has now been fully finished into a project bag which I have written about here in more detail.



#22 - MFE 2020 SAL - I was sneaking in the stitching when I could to make the 10 hour goal on this one.  When Little Miss was happily absorbed by the Smurfs I managed to tick off the last hour for this WIPGO goal.

I have now moved on to my June goals.  Both of those called are Valentine patterns and I'm going to enjoy them very much.  WIPGO has certainly been motivational for this early part of the year.  Hoping I can keep it up!



18 comments:

  1. The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject.สล็อต 999

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the สล็อตวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their !บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading yourบา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post but I was wondering if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be very สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked your blog. Please บาคาร่าวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. It has proved utmost beneficial for me.สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks. I have สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog has chock-a-block of useful information. I liked your blog's content as well as its สล็อตxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a เว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  14. This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting and well-written. I เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love visiting sites in my free time. I have visited many sites but did not find any site more เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have done such a good jobเว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful information. Your point เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  18. The content is utmost interesting! I have completely enjoyed reading your points and have สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...