Sunday 25 October 2020

Kindred Spirits QAL - Week 5

 


Still catching up on the Kindred Spirits QAL blocks that I was MIA for, it was time to watch Judith's video instruction for Y Seams in the Garden Baskets block.  She makes it all look so very easy! And well, all in all, I think it went pretty smoothly.  Only one reach for the stitch ripper.  I'd say that's not bad!


I've never chosen to make basket blocks myself before. Perhaps they're a tad too traditional for me. But, in a skill building sampler Judith knew exactly what she was doing when she chose this block to encourage practice of Y seams.  I might lose a point or two on the bottom 'feet' of my basket, but I'm not too worried, just thrilled the Y seams came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...