Sunday 25 October 2020

Kindred Spirits QAL - Week 4



With all of our moving out/moving back in and fixing the house back to semi normality I have managed to fall three sets of blocks behind on the Kindred Spirits QAL.  So, mindful of the imminent release of the fourth set I've haven't stitched, I set to work yesterday to try and catch up.



My first set to catch up were the Friendship Stars.  Two little HST blocks joined together.


And then joined to the first week's Friendship reel block to complete a small section of the top right hand corner of the quilt.  I like this build as you go method.  It helps to feel like you're making progress.

As always, Judith provided fab video instruction for cutting, piecing and trimming HSTs to make these blocks.  Such a pleasure to be taught so very thoroughly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...