Monday 29 February 2016

Dear Jane: G-8



I forgot to take a picture of my Dear Jane block G-8 which is a Le Moyne Star (farthest right on the photo).  This one pieced nicely and joins my first two blocks in a little centre strip now.  The fabric has very sweet little see-sawing birdies on it.  See?



I think my next blocks will be the three that sit above these.  The centre one will be green in keeping with my around the world colour scheme but the outers will be a new colour - which to choose?  I have so many pretty fabrics for this quilt it's going to be fun deciding!


1 comment:

  1. I love your little row of blocks - it's clever of you to join them as you go and start in the middle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...