In a wee box in the corner of my sewing room is a collection of blocks for the recycled shirts quilt I'm making in slow time. As part of my plans for November I had hoped to make a few more blocks and at the weekend I did.
Four 4 x 4 blocks were stitched up and added to the pile. Those little blighters have quite a bit of shift going on in them - differing fabrics and some cut on the bias as per the original shirts are giving me a run for my money on what should be easy peasies. Undeterred, I've added them to the box and will just have to put my faith in my trimming abilities when all the blocks are made up.