Friday 17 August 2012

Bottoms Up!

I am so excited to show you some bottoms today!

See?



These cute and fabulous derrieres belong to this little swarm.


Aren't they adorable?

Several weeks ago I thought that I'd like to send something to all of the hipBees as a wee "hello" from me.  But what to send?

Well, the advantage of having some super crafty friends is that you know just who to go to when you have a secret commission.  Enter the gorgeous and talented Shannon, who blogs over at The Crafty Teen and sells her amazing polymer clay makes on her Etsy shop Poppy's Pocket.  She was just the girl for this job and I commissioned her to make these little bee charms for us.  Didn't Shannon do a sterling job?  And, how could you not love their flowery hippy bottoms?

Bee Paranoia:  "Does my bum look big in this?"  "Um, yeah!"

I am so chuffed to be able to send these to all of my hipBee friends a wee hipBee bee charm and I hope they have now arrived safely at each address.  The pressie is really all about the Bee charms but I did stitch up one of these for each of the hipBees too - Zakka Pencil Pouches.




Hope you all like them ladies!


14 comments:

  1. Love love love! Thank you again Sarah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love love my parcel!!! Lucy had learned 'bumble bee' since she seen it! I love my wee pouch. U are so kind and generous and thoughtful.. Thank you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Love mine - thank you again so much. Was a much needed pick me up :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I wish I was a hip Bee!! They're going to be so chuffed when they get their little presents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so intrigued when the parcel came through the post - and squeeked with delight when I saw my little bee and my pencil pouch. I simply love them both, what a brilliant idea of yours, and so so kind. I feel really pleased to be in the hipbees with you. THANK YOU xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you already know what I thought! such a kind and lovely thought!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you have blogged them: I have been wanting to blog mine, but I didn't want to spoil the suprise for everyone else. Will get mine blogged tomorrow. It is a fabulous gift, thank you. So great to meet on Tuesday, hope you got back ok

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are sooooo thoughtful my friend! I can't believe you are posting all these from where you are! Thank you so much for making us all feel so truly welcome in hipbees! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, thank you for such brilliant but unexpected presents. I was rather blown away by my little bee. My little bee, with flowers on her behind, will be very much treasured. Thank you too for the pencil case, I love it and it is made in my favourite colours. Thanks friend. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally love my little bee and my pencil case! thanks so much Sarah again!!! so thoughtful and generous! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally LOVE mine!!! You clever, clever, lovely lady you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love mine too! My pencil case is being used as a glasses case -just the right size!
    and my little bee is adorable, thankyou for being so kind and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...