Thursday 14 July 2011

Liebster Award

Rachael from Tiny Pink  has very kindly awarded me a Liebster award, which in accepting I am supposed to nominate some other new/lesser known blogs worthy of a peek.



So here are my nominees in return for accepting this liebster award:

Listen to the Birds Sing - a very new blog but given the stunning items Karen is posting I definitely think this is one to watch!
Poppy Makes - the lovely Fiona is stitching up a storm of beauties on her blog!
Scissors and Thread - I just came across this blog a few days ago and so far I like some of the interesting things I'm seeing there!

Hope you go to check these blogs out if you haven't already!  Happy snooping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good choices! I have to think who I am going to put in my blog for the Liebster now. Must go away and think, and browse the blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Sarah! I just got back from a few days away and this was a lovely surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...