Friday 3 June 2011

Who's a Lucky Duck?

I am, that's who.  Look what loveliness arrived with me courtesy of Judith's Pay It Forward commitment -

A beautiful crochet brooch

Wish I could get my crochet flowers to turn out so perfectly!

and this cute little pouch for me to fill with cosmetics, necessities or whatever I fancy really.

Love the reds and blues J chose for this.

The pouch has lovely wee pockets inside.
Thank you so much Judith for these gorgeous goodies - great way to cheer up a day!

Now if anyone out there would like to be on the receiving end of my Pay It Forward participation, please check out my post here and be one of the first three to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...