Monday 6 June 2011

Kaleidoscope Quilt A Long

I spotted Elizabeth's Kaleidoscope Quilt A Long on her blog a few days ago and have been valiantly trying to pretend I didn't.



But I'm afraid I did see it, and now, encouraged by my quilty partner-in-crime Judith, I am exercising absolutely no will power at all and am signing up for what I'm sure will be a fantastic and fun experience.  I shall now spend the next week justifying this sign up in the face of everything else that's going on as something I really do need to do as parting of the learning curve - lol!

If you fancy having a go check out Elizabeth's blog and sign up there and to the flickr group.  Things have kicked off but the first cutting instructions will be posted on 23 June so there's still time to talk yourself and a few friends into the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Another one bites the dust! So glad you're joining in the fun! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...