Friday 14 May 2021

Flosstube Alert!

 I did a thing today.  A scary thing!  




I put my face and my voice on You Tube for my very first FlossTube video.  I have no idea if anyone will ever watch it, but it seems to me that FlossTube is the place where the cross stitch community is hanging out and I'd like to be part of that, even if it scares the jeepers out of me to be so public.  

I've learned a lot in the last 24 hours about making basic edits to my videos, some clipping, some overlays, some text insertions and a title slide and am feeling very accomplished for a washed up middle-aged woman tonight.  Giving it a go to see if anyone's interested in the conversation.  Time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...