Sunday 3 November 2019

Mini Archie's October Furtle

Archie The Wonder Dog

This month has been all about going on retreat stitch-wise.



Most of my work early in the month was preparation for projects I wanted to take away last weekend and, of course, my pincushion for the swap.  I feel like I've already overloaded you with the details for all of it in the various posts, but in case you haven't seen them you can catch up on the links below:



You can read all about my pincushion thoughts here.

The two little piles of fabric became this


and this



And these three got machine bound to the front of the quilts, though I appear to have deleted the photos so can't upload here -




Christmas Countdown - it's now just waiting for the binding to be hand stitched on the back.  The little number squares have all been made up in anticipation of the final finish.




I pushed through to a finish on my Strippy Heart Wallhanging flimsy and got it quilted in advance of going away.  I bound it by machine at retreat and finished the binding by hand this weekend.  Pics to follow on a post soon.





I also managed a fabric basket and bound a mini quilt to go along with it.

It was a busy but very productive month thanks to the motivation of and dedicated stitching time at retreat.

I hope you've all had as fruitful a month as I have.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, such a great looking huge retreat! And look at all those project you've done. Wow, what a great job. Love the bag with the quilt. So lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me, what a busy month! Your pin cushion is AWESOME and I'll bet it was so well-received. I love all your projects but especially your heart wall hanging . I can't wait to see it finished and wish you a great month ahead. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retreat looked like a magnificent weekend full of nattering, laughing and sewing - perfect! I hope you got a lovely hug from CT on your return? Thanks for furtling and spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...