Sunday 3 February 2019

Cosy Christmas Complete

Hooray!  Let off the festive fireworks for my Cosy Christmas 2016 Sewalong quilt is finally finished - yippee!!

Now follows cuteness overload and too many pics which I shall justify hereafter.


 ...  because I need to show you the full quilt


...  because the first picture wasn't that clear, so I tried a different location (but it kept slipping off!)



...  because I tried to show you more of the details ...


 ...  half a quilt at a time



...  because this block is my favourite


...  because the red embroidery thread around the ric-rac is very clever


...  because he's sweet



... because, well just because 


and finally, because stripy binding is always a winner, but even more so when it's candy cane stripes!!

So there you have it, one late/early Christmas quilt for CT who really isn't quite ready for it anyway, but at least now it's ready when she is!  Huge thanks to Lori Holt's lovely pattern and sew along in 2016 even if I did fall a little behind ;-)


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...