Wednesday 23 January 2019

Armchair Caddy

From first sight of the Armchair Caddy in Sedef Imer's book, Zakka Home, I knew I really wanted to have a go at making one.  Since hubby thoughtfully gifted me the book for Christmas ;-) this was an ideal project to prep when I had some time over the holidays, ready for a dark January sewing night.



I admit this is a very satisfying make and doesn't take too long at all if your fabric is chosen and prepped.  I found the binding a little tricky, but that's probably because I was trying to use up some of the excess bias binding I had made for the See It All pouches last summer, rather than following Sedef's instructions to the letter.  Next time, I will try the binding Sedef's way and I'm sure it'll not be as much of a fiddle!




1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I would have thought that bias binding would have worked well around the curves, I would have gone ahead and used left over binding too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I do try to respond to every comment, but forgive me if occasionally time does not permit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...